Return Policy Rules and Exceptions
• Non-Returnable Items
Any item specifically marked as Non-Returnable on the product page will not be accepted for returns.
• Products Returned After 30 Days
Because products decrease in value over time, we offer partial refunds for items returned more than 30 days after delivery. In addition, we may reduce the refund further based on the condition of the merchandise. We also deduct the original and return shipping charges from your refund, as described in the Returns Policy.
• Defective Product and Returns Due to Our Error
Defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt, and incorrect items received may be returned without penalty. Your shipping charges will be waived. When we receive your return, we will inspect the item and issue you a refund. If the product is not found to be defective, shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
Exchanges and Replacements
At this time, we are unable to process exchanges or replacements for international orders. If you wish to make an exchange or need a replacement, Please contact us and re order replacement items.
International Return Instructions
To initiate a return on an international order, you must contact us within 30 days from the date your package arrives at your doorstep to create a Return Authorization.
Upon contacting us, we will provide you with a Commercial Invoice and further return instructions.
1. Print out the documentation provided (Commercial Invoice and/or Return Label).
2. Place all items being returned in one parcel.
3. Attach the commercial invoice in a plastic document sleeve on the outside of our return package. This is necessary in order for your return to clear customs.
4. Follow any additional instructions provided via email along with the return shipping address.